Online Bill Pay
NEW Online Account Management Portal is LIVE!
Jackson Energy Authority has a new online account management portal and it’s now LIVE! We’ve made the switch to a new, improved online portal with enhanced account management features and a more user-friendly experience to better serve our customers. Menus, both by column and drop down, offer easy navigation to get to features such as current balance in real time, bill summary, statement history and payments. Electric outages can be viewed or reported and the NEW usage summary allows for monitoring of your utility usage.
As this is a totally new application, it will require a few one-time setup steps before beginning. Existing username and password logins will not be applicable to this portal. Therefore, all online portal customers, both current users and new users, will need to visit the portal to sign up to get started. A 12-digit JEA account number and last four digits of social security number OR any previous statement amount will be needed to create a profile. Remember to reset your bookmark for the new portal in your browser as the previous portal will go offline soon. Once signed up, you can:
- View your statement and billing history
- View detailed usage information
- Make a payment and save your payment information
- Easily manage multiple accounts
- Receive important outage notifications and alerts
- Submit electric outages
FOR CUSTOMERS CURRENTLY USING THE RECURRING PAYMENT FEATURE, YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED:
Please visit the new Online Account Management Portal and sign in to create a new profile and set up payment options. For now, payments can be scheduled up to June 7, 2023 in the current JEA MyBill portal. As of June 8, recurring payments should be set up in the new portal by using the "Autopay" feature. If you currently have a payment scheduled after June 7 in the JEA MyBill portal, it needs to be scheduled in the new online account management portal to avoid any delays in payment.
To help make the sign up process easier, please note the following steps:
- STEP 1: All customers must sign up in the new portal by clicking the grey “Sign Up” button on the Jackson Energy Authority Customer Portal home screen
- STEP 2: Enter the 12-digit JEA account number (first six digits in the box before the hyphen, last six digits in the box after the hyphen).
- STEP 3: Validate the account by entering the last four digits of the Social Security Number --OR-- any previous statement amount and click "Continue." (see images below)
- STEP 4: Once an account has been created, profile details and user preferences can be edited in multiple ways:
- A - By clicking on the “MY PROFILE” link in the blue bar at the top (desktop view)
- B - By clicking the “MENU” link in the top right corner (desktop view)
- C - By clicking the three lines in the top right corner (mobile phone view) and selecting “My Profile”
- D - By clicking “Edit Profile” on the Profile Home page (visible if you have more than one account on your profile).
Step 4 A & B
Step 4 C
Step 4 D
Autopay Setup (formerly Recurring Payment)
As of June 8, recurring payments should be set up in the new portal by using the "Autopay" feature. If you currently have a payment scheduled after June 7 in the JEA MyBill portal, it needs to be scheduled in the new online account management portal to avoid any delays in payment.
To set up Autopay, please note the following steps:
- Log in to the online account management portal and click “Payments” from the left side menu.
- Click the “Manage Autopay” blue button
- Click “Yes” to enable autopay then select payment method. Check the box to agree to Terms and Conditions, then click the blue “Update” button
- If a payment method has not been saved, click the drop-down box to “Add new payment method” and follow the prompts to enter credit/debit card or ACH/echeck account info. Check the box to agree to Terms and Conditions, then click the blue “Update” button.
- Once updated, a message in a green will say, “Autopay Activated using the selected payment method”